Your Lessons are taught by a Conservatory-trained teacher with a positive and nurturing approach. Julie Zupan has lived and taught in the Washington area for nearly 20 years and has guided hundreds of students through their musical education.
Julie Zupan offers private piano lessons beginning at age 4 (and younger for gifted pre-schoolers), with an approach that has been honed over 30 years of experience. She also brings the wisdom that comes from being a second-generation music teacher, as the daughter of a nationally recognized instructor at whose knee she observed children learning piano from when she herself was a young child beginning her own musical education.
Alexandria Piano School offers:
- Children are encouraged to play both fun and recognizable repertoire.
- Close attention is paid to each student’s individual needs and learning style.
- Tuition is paid monthly, you will not be under a semester contract.
- Flexible Scheduling to accommodate busy families.
- New or transfer students can attend an interview lesson (not an audition!) to determine if we are a good fit.
- Evaluative auditions available.
In addition to weekly lessons, students and their families enjoy these regular Performance Opportunities:
- Student Performance Classes
- Holiday Performance Parties
- Formal Student Recitals
To enroll your child in private piano lessons or for additional information, please contact:
Julie Zupan, Instructor
Alexandria Piano School
18 W. Cedar Street
Alexandria, Virginia 22301